Pillowcase Set Satin
- BEAUTIFUL HAIR TRICKS: Selecting Bedsure satin pillowcases for hair as part of bedding is an easy and cost-friendly way to give your hair a healthier treatment – Create less friction to extend life of your beautiful & expensive hairstyle and reduce hair breakage and loss than sleep on cotton pillowcases – Will NOT absorb moisture like cotton to help retain your shiny hairstyle, perfect for curl and natural hair – Silky and smooth satin pillowcases protect your hair to keep tangle and frizz free
- FACIAL BEAUTY MYSTERY: Bedsure satin pillow cases for skin provide a perfect slip and smooth texture to protect your skin against the facial sleep lines that could become deep wrinkles unlike cotton pillow cases – Maintain your skin soft and moisturized to beautify your face unlike cotton pillow covers to absorb skin’s nature oils after a good night’s sleep – Sleep on a satin pillow case can reduce friction to protect your eyelashes from creasing and stay healthier than rougher fabrics
- PREMIUM QUALITY FABRIC: Bedsure satin pillowcase utilizes 100% polyester satin to provide more resilient than sateen and silk pillowcases with a distinctive feel and lustrous appearance – High quality polyester satin is sturdy enough to bring more durable and less delicate features than silk pillowcases, which need professional cares (CAN NOT be washed in machine or exposed to heat) – Luxury satin pillowcase provides smooth and soft feeling to ensure your tight sleep with stain resistant
- EXCLUSIVE USER FEELING: Unique and complex weaving satin pillowcases for hair and skin bring the glossy shine and sumptuous feeling to enhance your room with comfort and rest – Bedsure Satin pillowcases keep you warm in cold and cool in hot to establish a sound sleep all night long – Special envelope closure end design to fit your comfy pillows and prevent escaping from pillowcase during your sweet dream – No zipper with easy on and off design to bring you a unique and pleasant experience
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash separately on a gentle cycle in cold water. Air-dry or tumble dry low.
Add to wishlist